This Page

has been moved to new address

Humping?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Humping?

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Humping?

It's Wednesday. Hump Day. The hump of this week blows.

Sick kids suck.

Big Kiss is coughing up shit, sore throat, not eating much - and had a "slight" fever at daycare today. Kicked him out. At 4pm. Amazingly, by the time I picked him up - he's fever free, so we'll see how tomorrow goes.

I understand if he's not feeling well and all - but it's the germ-infested place, they share colds and worse all the live long day.

I was home today. And I shoveled today. Twice. And then went out to scrape the coat of ice off the drive way. My husband best be appreciatin that!

Of course he's out tonight - drove 45 miles away for a basket ball game. In the storm. That will turn to sheets of ice.

As long as he returns home OK, it's all good (like that qualifier?).

Tomorrow night I'm off w/ my momma friends to drink wine and try to win a diamond! YEAH DAWG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home