This Page

has been moved to new address

357

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: 357

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, January 26, 2009

357

Reason #357 to ask myself WHY I do the things I do sometimes.

I went to a baby shower yesterday afternoon. For one of my dear close momma friends, she's got a 4 yr old, a 2 yr old and is pregnant.

With TWINS.

So her sisters planned a kick ass dinner out for her - girls only, no kids.

She was so surprised and happy and large :p (In a good way, she's cookin 2 kids in that belly!)

Well the other 3 of the 'momma club' arrived first to decorate - and quickly after realizing it only took like 4 minutes to hang some balloons, we bellied up to the bar and proceeded to get shitfaced drunk.

Yes.

We did.

At a BABY SHOWER.

On a SUNDAY NIGHT!

Oy.

We had a dangerously good time, tho - and I secretly think we were each counting our blessings it wasn't US knocked up again ;)

Oh - and to top it off, I got home an the house was pretty much spotless - much different from the way I left it.

Damn that man o' mine out-doing me when he's in charge.

Kids fed, in bed, AND the house clean?

I think I'll keep him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Sounds like fun! I need a night out like that!!! :)

As for the business I started...I currently own it! It's doing paralegal work - helping people with family law matters! Fun...but I am getting burned out on it! :(

1/26/09, 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home