This Page

has been moved to new address

My time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: My time

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, January 19, 2009

My time


My chitluns have been w/ my in-laws since Saturday.

To say that I've been in heaven is an understatement. We went to breakfast, shoveled the drive, shopped (got me a new laptop, thanks to Circuit City's demise...), napped, lounged, slept, watched t.v., lounged, slept, cleaned, and 100% enjoyed being irresponsible!

Is that so wrong?

So back to work tomorrow - and when I get home, the house will be full with in-laws and kids and food, fo sho.

Sigh.

Can't this night last forEVAH????

and p.s. - thanks a mil for the kind words about my brother. I'll see him again, I know I will. But till then - I'll miss him from earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home