This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh the Joy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Oh the Joy

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh the Joy

Tonight is the Mr.'s holiday party. In the big City.

We booked the babysitter and will be heading out around 6 - after I get my hair did and my fancy party clothes on.

The joyous part?

Well, part 1 is that it's supposed to snow, big time - around 9pm. Cripes. We won't leave till 11 or 12, so I'm sure that will be fun.

Part 2 is that I get to be the designated driver. Not only do I have to put up w/ the Mr.'s co-workers - I have to do it sober.

See the JOY!?!?!?

SIDE NOTE here - Big Kiss is singing to me: "I love my mom, my mom is cool"

blush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home