This Page

has been moved to new address

Houska Joulua

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Houska Joulua

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Houska Joulua

Houska Joulua!

That's Merry Christmas in Finnish and it's like "HOUSEka YO-lou-wa."

Mom made it in - at 2.30am Monday morning. 10am Monday morning we headed out to NYC, stopping every half hour or so to toss snow on my windshield because even though I had a full tank of cleaner, the lines were frozen, so a-ghett0-we-will-go with the snow tossing!

Whirlwind trip in the frozen Concrete Jungle and today we sat around most of the day.

Nothing better.

My children are asleep, I exchanged gifts w/ my husband (he screwed the budget and got me diamonds!) and now Mom & I plan to finish watching a movie.

Happy Christmas to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home