This Page

has been moved to new address

Mutha Nature strikes again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Mutha Nature strikes again

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mutha Nature strikes again

So last night it snowed. And then early this morning it started to rain. Fine. Layer of ice on the cars, that come off w/ heat and scraping. The driveway? Yeah. Also takes scraping.

Which is what I just did for over an hour.

Frikkin home sick w/ my Big Kiss – he got kicked out of daycare yesterday for puking…been fine since around 7 last night, but still – they won’t let him back in till tomorrow.

So he was inside watching Noggin while I decided I’d do the Mr. a favor and clear the driveway. It wasn’t even remotely shoveling, it was literally scraping.

Scrape Scrape Push. Scrape Scrape Push Toss. Scrape Scrape Push...repeat. Back & Forth, Forth & Back.

And of course my shovel had a stroke or something, so only one side worked at the scraping thing.

Big Kiss & had a system, he’d come to the window and yell if he needed something (pee, more juice, etc.).

Needless to say, I got my exercise on and I’m going to be all kinds of hurt tomorrow. I'm sweating in places I didn't know could sweat. Like not just the pits, my whole back (nice visual, sorry).

I guess this on top of all the shitting and puking this week is a good time to start a diet, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home