This Page

has been moved to new address

Sick & alone.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Sick & alone.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sick & alone.

My mom left yesterday after an amazing 2 week visit.

I'm sad she left. Very sad.

Unfortunately, I was too sick to express my sadness. I caught some stomach bug, been shuking and laying around way too long.

So I sent her off between bouts of sickness and then headed back to bed. My Mr. Man was a huge help last night, getting the kids fed and bathed and in bed while letting me moan & groan on my own time.

This is all gobbledygook because I'm so weak, but wanted to check in.

Back to the bed for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home