This Page

has been moved to new address

Sleepy Boys

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Sleepy Boys

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sleepy Boys

We had lost of snow to clean up on Sunday. And when I say "we" I mean the Mr. was out w/ the snow blower while me & the boys played. Lil Kiss was totally the "picture" of a puffalump in his gear: boots, snow pants, snow jacket, hat, hood, mittens. He wanted to do everything Big Brother was doing - like shoveling and brushing - but in the end he settled for just being pulled around in the sled.

Our neighbor and Big Kiss' BFF - the PuertoRicanJew - came out to play, too - so once we were effectively "played out" - we all went inside for some lunch.

Lil Kiss took a 3 hour nap. THREE HOURS! So Big Kiss and the PRJ watched a movie and played cars while I read.*

We did some more Sunday stuff, tubby time at 6.15, books at 6.30 and both kids in bed - in the same room - before 7. WOWZA!

I think the fresh air wiped them out - YAY!

Of course, that meant I was in bed early, too - and my house is a fucking pig stye. Oh well. I'm rested, that's all that matters.

*I'm finally done w/ the Twilight Saga. I'm very sad about this. I loved the story, happy w/ the ending, but I want MORE! I felt the same w/ Harry Potter. Yes. I'm 34 years old. I read that shit - and re-read it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home