This Page

has been moved to new address

i like to drink.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: i like to drink.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

i like to drink.

I'm well on my way to a really good drunk.

Let me first share that my engagement ring? My gorgeous sparkly engagement ring that my man gave me when he was on bended knee and asked me to marry him? The same one that I haven't been able to wear since knocked up w/ Lil Kiss? It fits.

And even SPINS!

WOOT AND HELL YEAH for me.

Anyway, it's good motivation - I want to keep doing well on my good health/exercise kick - and that is just what I needed, something really tangible to see results.

So the drunk part.

In-laws were here today. God bless their lil souls, I love them to pieces. My chicklets, do, too. I "ran errands" and got a pedicure this afternoon. Then I started to get my drink on. Fourbucks Fraps + vodka = deliciousness. In a glass. There's no better way to describe it.

I'm going to attempt to watch a movie w/ my man tonight. A drunken one. Hope I stay up!

Wheeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home