This Page

has been moved to new address

Monday Schmonday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Monday Schmonday

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Schmonday

I didn't stay up for the game. I did, however, win $40 on the squares! My husband? He won $3,000!!!! No shit. Well, he has to split it w/ 3 others. So his take is $750 (paid $50 to get in). SCHOWEET!

Today is the beginning of the end, in my book. I'm busy as all get out at work, need to do some shiznit to keep my job and just don't wanna. But I needa.

OH - and for the record, I'm a loser. I've reached a loss "goal" that I was so excited about - even POST drunk fest Saturday and Chili Sunday. I must be doing something right...


*****
This is a picture of my forearm. With a huge (painful) bruise. No clue how I got this bad boy! Damn vodka!

2 Comments:

Blogger FFS said...

You know what $750 can buy?

(plane ticket) ;)

Nice bruise.
It's in the shape of a heart.
Awwww.

2/3/09, 1:00 AM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

GrrrrrEAT idea to spend the cash! If only it were mine to spend.

Heart shaped bruise. So sweet. Too bad it's like brown today - not so pretty. At all.

2/3/09, 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home