This Page

has been moved to new address

Is it over yet?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Is it over yet?

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is it over yet?

Another day in paradise. Yay me.

I was feverish and chilly all night long. In and out of sleep.

I'm currently on a "high" - thank God because I need to bring Little Kiss in to the Dr. to get his ears and glands checked.

It never fucking ends.

This has been the longest winter of sickies. November and January I had the shukes. Lil Kiss has had ear infections and mudd butt. Big Kiss has had the shukes and pneumonia.

I NEED A GOD DAMN BREAK!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bird Shit said...

I am sending you all good health vibes!

2/13/09, 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home