This Page

has been moved to new address

MOTY

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: MOTY

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

MOTY

Mother of the YEAR award here!!

Dropped off the kids at daycare this morning - unloading lunches and jackets and mittens.

Leave 'gurt for Lil Kiss. Make oatmeal for Big Kiss. Fist bumps and "blow it up" all around, Momma leaves for work.

Just got the call that Big Kiss "has no lunch." Yeah. Why? Because it's sitting in his lunch box, in my car.

Fan-freakin-tastic.

I had to speak to him and apologize to his sad little 3 year old self that "Momma was sorry and I forgot to leave his Mammich and is it ok if he eats oatmeal for lunch?" reply: "yeaaaah, Ok."

Christonacracker, I could bawl.

This work/life "balance" shit is HARD!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger FFS said...

you are a good Momma, and your kiddos adore you. you are allowed a couple of 'uh ohs' every now and then.

s'ok.

Really.

I promise.

:x

2/20/09, 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home