This Page

has been moved to new address

More Flucking Snow.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: More Flucking Snow.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Flucking Snow.

I was at work for like 13 hours yesterday. It was glorious. I'd work on something for hours, get an "updated report" and have to re-do some shit for a few more hours.

Hey, I still have a job, that's the important part.

As I trekked out in the wee hours, I found this. Look at my poor lonely car in the snow all by it's lonesome...

Awww....



I got home and shoveled for an hour. Felt grand, as I'd sat on my ass All. Day. Long. But then I sat on my ass for another hour to watch the losers get the boot on A.I.

Hey, tis the season.

1 Comments:

Blogger FFS said...

dude. There isn't even any footprints or tire tracks in that shiznit.

And that's a decent amount of snow.

Work much?

;)

2/20/09, 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home