This Page

has been moved to new address

Desperate Measures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Desperate Measures

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Desperate Measures

Haven't done laundry in a week. All of my thongs are in the hamper.

Desperate times call for desperate measures...




The VPL are horrific!

Edit to add...Since I have no idea when the laundry may get done unless we hire CindaFuckinRella, I bought some undies at lunch. So I'm set. Can't say the same for the rest of the family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Moore said...

This made me SOL. Really there is no reason to ever wash the unders. It should be called disposable fashion.

2/27/09, 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home