This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh Look, a Bird!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Oh Look, a Bird!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh Look, a Bird!

Ahhhhh, lookie here.

A picture of my diamond ring that fits again :)





It's been a hell of a week.

Oh - and this - yeah...I keep shoes under my desk. Like 4 pair, and yesterday I was taking them on & off while sitting, then I get up to go to the printer and notice this:




I'm pretty sure I wore 2 different shoes for a few hours.

Grand.

1 Comments:

Blogger FFS said...

This made me SOL. for reals. the shoes. I am crackin up!

2/25/09, 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home