This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 2. Still Holey.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Day 2. Still Holey.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 2. Still Holey.

I was out after work, and the Mr. was nervous of an "incident" while he was alone w/ the kids - so I told him where the holey dipes were and hung up.

Got home to the report that Big Kiss did in fact "shoot my poop to the water! AND I got 2 cookies and a lobbypop!" (Much to Mr. Kiss' dismay, that was supposed to be "their secret.")

Then the Mr. told me how it went down.

He actually ripped the dipe in HALF. So the kid was wearing like only a belt! Bare bum on the pot!

I have a feeling this is gonna work...

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! Why is this so cute! :)

12/3/08, 3:57 PM  
Blogger Liz P said...

Woo hoo! Go Big Kiss! Pretty soon you can just put two pieces of tape on the sides of his belly, and he'll be pooping on the pot!

lol. this is too funny!

12/3/08, 7:55 PM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

Isn't that kid funny?

Shoot My Poop!

12/4/08, 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home