This Page

has been moved to new address

Give Thanks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Give Thanks

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Give Thanks


Tis the season to give thanks.

I'm thankful that my mother raised me to be confident and happy. For the most part, I am both. I have my moments, who doesn't - but in general I'm a "glass half full" kind of girl.

I'm thankful for Noggin.

I'm thankful that my 3 older brothers stepped in to be the "father" figure I needed growing up. I'm close to them, I believe I'm a good "boy mama" because of it, and I appreciate the guy's point of view.

I'm thankful for Photoshop.

I'm thankful for my health. And my children's (in general). A cold or even bout of pukes here and there is nothing compared to what some mother's go through.

I'm thankful for Target.

I'm thankful for friends. I have many - local, long distance, "on-line." I think that women's bonds with each other is special - and when Mr. Kiss gets down and out, he doesn't really feel he has anyone to vent to. I have a big pool of kindred spirits to vent to when I need to - and also to share the good times with. That's priceless.

I'm thankful for pacifiers.

I'm thankful for my in-laws, who would do anything under the sun for their children and grandchildren. They are beyond generous.

I'm thankful for DVR.

I'm thankful that my husband loves me, unconditionally, even if he sometimes would rather muzzle me with a pillow.

I'm thankful for Soy Milk Lotion.

I'm thankful for Mommy Juice.

I'm thankful for an Early Release from work today!

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home