This Page

has been moved to new address

Brrrrr

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Brrrrr

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Brrrrr

I went to the Patriot's game today.

I'm a fucking idiot. It was raining. And cold. And raining. And COLD!

But hey, my friend A and & had a freakin blast and so it's all worth it.

We've had the BEST weekend w/ the boys. Lots of wrestling, coloring, snuggling, "I love you more's" and nose kisses. Big Kiss is having issues w/ crapping in his underoos, that's not fun at all. But we're dealing. Chink the Elf is watching. And Lil Kiss is into every. damn. thing. around.

It's fun. I know you're jealous.

Happy Fluckin December. 2008 is about to bite the dust....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home