This Page

has been moved to new address

Would you like fries Wit Dat?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Would you like fries Wit Dat?

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Would you like fries Wit Dat?



I was running ervands (manicure - it's important!) at lunch time today and drove past McDonalds and just needed a quickie. No, not an Afternoon Delight - but lunch, dammit.

I caved. And ordered my fave meal. A hamburglar happy meal. It's the perfect solution, small portions to feed my craving.

Now if only I could figure out how to keep that Monster Truck away from Big Kiss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home