This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday - Cluster Eff.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Wordless Wednesday - Cluster Eff.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Cluster Eff.








********************
non-wordless-notes. please and thank you, i can NOT find a way to post 'respectable' pics of the Themed Party. I am however willing to share via e-mail. Promise. If you're that curious, Hit me, Yo!
mommakiss02@gmail.com 

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger tulpen said...

Oh I'd love to see some of those pics.

Good luck getting that room finished... your hubs doing the work... if so, get used to it looking like that.. (speaking purely from experience.)

7/14/10, 8:10 AM  
Blogger The Urban Cowboy said...

Looking forward to seeing the room finished.

Not all guys stop in the middle, some of us actually like doing stuff like this. :)

7/14/10, 8:40 AM  
Blogger Moooooog35 said...

If you look closely, you can see me peeking in the skylight.

*waves

7/14/10, 8:45 AM  
Blogger KLZ said...

I'm pretty sure that's what our house looks like just normally - at least you've got an end in sight!

7/14/10, 9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh potlights!

7/14/10, 9:44 AM  
Blogger alicia said...

It's gonna be great. Thanks for sharing. Happy WW! Appreciate you dropping by and linkin up.

7/14/10, 10:27 AM  
Blogger Swirl Girl said...

Oh, I feel your pain Mommakiss...

7/14/10, 1:45 PM  
Blogger 4 Lettre Words said...

I'm quite sure it will turn out great!

7/14/10, 7:36 PM  
Blogger Bag Lady said...

Aiyiyi. Sucky. You should totally leave. And come visit me.

7/14/10, 11:15 PM  
Blogger FFS said...

or me. Sheesh BL - you can't have her always! MUST. SHARE!

:p

7/15/10, 1:07 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Sigh. We've been under construction for months, so I feel your pain. If all goes well over here, we'll be done this weekend. Cross your fingers, and I'll cross mine for you!

And by the way...I just added you to my "Blogs I Don't Miss. Ever." list!

7/15/10, 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home