This Page

has been moved to new address

FFS t-shirt fun

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: FFS t-shirt fun

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, July 12, 2010

FFS t-shirt fun

Anyone remember when I was playing around with cafe press custom t-shirts? Damn, that was fun. Not to mention a total time suck. Can't help it, when I start something, I'm So Totally Focused!

Well the honorable mention winner (one of them, anyway *cough*mofo*cough*) sent me some pictures of her honorable mention winnings.

Nice chesty/torso shot. Because clearly we've all had enough of my boobs on this blog. Jeez:


She also wanted one for her friend, and because I’m nice like that, I sent them each at t-shirt.

Per Request, I’ve cleverly disguised the friend – not that she needs to be, she’s hot!

FFS girls together:


This shot just makes me snort. I realllllllly want to know what the fork she’s laughing about:

I’m told that the day these pictures were taken, the girls had a final exam for a class and the professor was quite amused. I’m also told that during said exam, Vally Girl decided to point to her shirt a few times – apparently perplexed by a question or two.

Happy to help girls, Happy to help.

As a total after thought, I'd like to share this photo. It's a drinking related injury. I think. I just found it today. So we're clear, yes - that is my upper hip. And yes those are my boyshorts. [happy I shared?] But for the love of God, I really want to remember the portion of the evening that caused me to bruise such a lovely shade of purpleyellowblue. Not to mention the scrape type incision in the middle.

I'm trying to find a way to post pictures of the "Themed" party I went to on Friday night [scene of the crime above].  It was an absolute riot. I did purchase something(s). One has a fancy name, but the host calls it "The 2.5."

More to come.

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Chana said...

That is too funny! I am dying over those shirts, in fact....that whole saying just might be my newest tattoo idea. Right across my forehead! Lord knows I udder it about a billion times a day!

7/12/10, 3:17 PM  
Blogger cfoxes33 said...

Stoppin' in to say hey! That is one nasty bruise.

7/12/10, 3:19 PM  
Blogger Moooooog35 said...

It's only a matter of time before this blog goes full frontal.

Please let me know when that happens.

Thanks in advance.

7/12/10, 4:15 PM  
Blogger JenJen said...

Hi Dammit

I need one of those t's, dammit.

7/12/10, 4:33 PM  
Blogger The Zany Housewife said...

Awe come on and post the pics! I'm dying to see them >:)

Hmm...I think I need to get a shirt like that.

7/12/10, 5:26 PM  
Blogger Candice said...

Love the shirts! I would like one with the words "Fuck You" on it please. ;)

7/12/10, 5:34 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You must post the pics! I have to live vicariously through you! Want to hear more about the party and the 2.5 ;)

And ya gotta make more of those shirts!

7/12/10, 5:43 PM  
Blogger the mombshell said...

thank gawd someone who wants to have babies with me! my husband says we're done so I'm out on the prowl. also your upper hip is amazing.

7/12/10, 7:41 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

hilarious. love these girls and you and the shirts. i need a shirt so i don't walk around muttering for fucks sake under my breath all day. you know its just a matter of time until the 4 year old hears and repeats it.

7/12/10, 9:44 PM  
Blogger The Urban Cowboy said...

Awesome shirts...next time add water. :)

7/13/10, 12:59 AM  
Blogger tulpen said...

I won a sex toy giveaway on a blog once.... I'll try to find the post where I discuss my winning purchase...

LOVE that T-shirt... but could never wear it as my kid can READ. Dammit.

Curious drunken inujury you got there...

7/13/10, 8:55 AM  
Blogger Bag Lady said...

I have nothing to say. Love the shirt, love the friend, don't love the bruise. Ouchie.

7/13/10, 6:01 PM  
Blogger Aspiring Napper said...

Cool shirts!!

7/14/10, 3:37 AM  
OpenID amyblam.com said...

I LOVE the ffs tshirts. Sadly, since I am the clumiest person in the world, I don't have to drink to hurt myself...and still not remember how it happened.

7/14/10, 9:32 PM  
Blogger Val said...

I can't look at those pics or that shirt without laughing my ass off.

We (disguised friend) and I already decided we are wearing our FFS shirts under our scrubs every Wednesday when we have clinicals. It will be our little secret. :p

Again - LOVE you!

And the bruise? ouch. I've had a few of those.

And I have the bra that matches your boyshorts. Bring them in October. We'll make a pair. :p

7/15/10, 1:06 AM  
Blogger Chilled said...

Really ! very nice T-Shirts , Awesome Design - Keep It Up

cool shirts

9/22/10, 3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home