This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Flip Off. Again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Friday Flip Off. Again

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Flip Off. Again

So apparently I had SUCH a grand time Fuck You'ing the universe last week, I haven't been back since. And now? Another Friday is upon me.

Here goes.

I should really be a better blogger, because, guess what? I have a cafe press shirt to give away. Yes. Yes, I do. Can’t wait.

Anyway - I spent the weekend swimming and drinking and playing outside and playing poker with my girlies and "celebrating" my Big Kiss' 5th birthday. And have been mourning his babyhood ever since. Not gonna lie, it’s been rough on me. He is a gracious kid, has manners, puts the lid down after he pees. I mean really? He’s a keeper and I want him to stay little. Big Ass Fuck You to that Father time. In case he didn’t hear me last week.

Now. The real reason I’m here today on this FFO is to share that I’m missing something. An article of clothing. You see – on Wednesday – I forgot to reapply my sunscreen and, um, this happened:


Owie.

So I’ve been caked in noxema [feels so good on the burn] and aloe ever since, basically walking around nekkid at home [no lie] and my back is actually worse. I have a new suit this summer and some skin is seeing sun that has never seen sun before. Particularly lower on my back.

And so today?

Fuck You to my bra. That’s right. No bra. I mention I’m at work? I am. Best part? My lil Mommy Makeover that happened last year? The girls are holding up just fine.



Gotta love a good surgeon. And a printed top. And a cardigan. Whatever. I’m flying free today and it feels soooooo good.

Now Flip Off. Or even better, share a fuck you. You know you want to.

[FFO is this genius idea shared by KludgyMom and she even said it's ok if I use the Queen's English and so I linked up.]

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your trash mouth!! it's soooo funny! that sunburn looks painful....but the boobs lookin good! my boobs are to the floor....i'm in desperate need of a reduction and lift. that would be SO AWESOME to be able to go braless....lucky!

6/4/10, 9:23 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

O.M.G.

I looked at that sunburn photo and immediately put my hand to my own chest...yowza. Maybe have a few cocktails to not think about the burn :)

6/4/10, 9:26 AM  
Blogger Dazee Dreamer said...

I am soooo freaking jealous that you are bra-less to day at work. You go girl!!!!!!!

6/4/10, 10:41 AM  
Blogger Moooooog35 said...

FYI, I'm a certified Noxema Application Professional (NAP).

I'm available for house calls.

6/4/10, 10:58 AM  
Blogger tulpen said...

Fab tits sweetie.

6/4/10, 11:37 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

i did not know noxema worked on sunburns...good to know since i have fair skin..

isn't nice to just be free every now and again!!!

6/4/10, 11:44 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch!

Though, I'm totally jealous of your mommy makeover. My boobs need help. Breastfed 3 kids- nuff said.

6/4/10, 12:31 PM  
Blogger The mad woman behind the blog said...

You know you want to go pantiless too. And no, the coffee hasn't kicked in yet for me to come up w/ a more clever way of saying that.

My big FU is to my foggy brain....and projects that take too long and moody fuckin spouses.

Oh, and Moog beat me to it. I'd totally rub noxema all over you, b/c yeah, I'm on a total lesbo kick this week!

6/4/10, 1:11 PM  
Blogger alicia said...

Thanks for the illustration. OUCH!! That sucks. Great flips.

6/4/10, 1:56 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

holy cow! this was just too perfect!!

6/4/10, 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Evelyn said...

LOVE the flip offs!!! And hey go braless! We all deserve some feeling free time!

6/4/10, 4:53 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Um, Ouch on the sunburn!! I've been there - it ain't fun!!

I am taking my bra off now in support of your flip offs!

6/4/10, 6:14 PM  
Blogger Red Shoes said...

Noxema on a sunburn... I wonder why that feels so good...?!?!?! But it does...

~shoes~

6/4/10, 6:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow! makes me wish I COULD take my bra off... but if I did, I would keep tripping on the ends... so I keep em rolled up in there..

LOL! Great flip offs!

6/5/10, 11:40 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

That looks like it hurts like a motha..

6/6/10, 10:09 AM  
Blogger Sian said...

That has got to be sore! Bra-less can be the only solution with that burn! Thanks for your visit and um, yeah, great background ;)

6/7/10, 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home