This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Mother's Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Happy Mother's Day

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Proof that I'm a Momma:

Big Kiss was about 8 weeks old in this picture.  Those cheeks - I can't stand it. He's still got them ;)

Lil Kis was 3 weeks old - conked out for his christening.

Life is Good, people. My kids are happy, healthy and hug my neck so tight it hurts.

Happy Mother's Day, y'all.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Happy Momma's day to you, sweet momma!

5/9/10, 12:35 PM  
Anonymous cristin said...

cute little nuggets you got there.

happy mommy's day.

5/9/10, 2:02 PM  
Blogger The mad woman behind the blog said...

Hi Dammit! I'm typing this from my thrown as my only offspring drinks her bath water. I can only hope she hasn't peed in it.

Hope you had a wonderful day with your guys!

5/9/10, 11:06 PM  
Blogger FFS said...

I love your boys.

Happy Mom's Day.

To the coolest Mom I know.

5/10/10, 12:11 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

This is sweet. Those pictures are just lovely. Happy belated mother's day to you!

5/11/10, 10:33 AM  
Blogger MrsBlogAlot said...

Yes, life is good!!!

Those pictures are proof of it!

Beautiful!!!

5/11/10, 2:25 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Those pics are ADORABLE!

I love your little intro on your sidebar. We're so going to be friends.

Thanks for stopping by my SITS day.

5/11/10, 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Umm..where's the proof...unless there's photographic evidence of the baby being extracted from your body, I don't think this is sufficient.

Ugh...why did my husband have to go to law school? It's making my personality suck.

I love me some baby chub! It's the most delicious things about babies and kiddos, that sweet chub of childhood. Makes me hungry every time.

5/12/10, 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home