This Page

has been moved to new address

Father's Day...And then some.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Father's Day...And then some.

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day...And then some.

It's Father's Day.

In order to not make this morning too painful as I let the Mr. sleep in, last night? I went to bed w/ Big Kiss. TO BED. At like 7.30 pm. So, anyway, 6.15 didn't hurt so much this morning. As soon as Mr. kiss woke up, me and the boyz left to get him his fave bagel and coffee. He's a lucky sonofabitch, that Mr. kiss.

around 11, I started in on the champagne punch. Mmmm. Pom juice, seltzer and cham. We ran out of that - enjoying the company of the in-laws - and i've moved on to Vodka.

So I wanted to publicly give a shout out to my Man - you're a great involved, crazy, loving father. And my mom - who's had to be mom and DAD to me since I can remember.

Also, got word my nephew, the Recruit? He's been in Germany for a while, in the Air Force. He was just home w/ my brother (K). And we just got word he's going to Iraq. Motherfucking insane. He signed up for it. He's in the military fighting for MY freedom. I just hoped he never had to do it from the front lines.

Also, you - YOU who are reading - I got your message and would respond, but I' ma lil bit drunk and that's just not right. So know I wanna move forward too. And you can comment anon if you want.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you! Here's to moving forward!

6/21/09, 8:47 PM  
Blogger Bird Shit said...

MMM champagne punch sounds good!

6/22/09, 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home