This Page

has been moved to new address

Gifts and Ladybugs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Gifts and Ladybugs

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Gifts and Ladybugs

Guess what came in the mail yesterday?! The necklace I "subtly requested" for mother's day.

I quickly shut the mail box and when the Mr. came home, I pretended I didn't have time to check the mail. SCORE for me, and - ahem - score for him for listening!

I also got another prezzie, from my momma. In the form of a compliment. She sent an e-mail, here's a part of it:

Oh, I picked up the May 4th issue of Woman's World today. On the page of Personality Insight, the question asked was "What does your favorite spring critter say about you?" It listed honeybees, ladybugs, dragonflies, fireflies, and butterflies. Well, I thought of you as I read the one of ladybugs, and here it what is says:

"You're a fierce nurturer!! Don't judge a bug by its exoskeleton. Although ladybugs are undeniably pretty, they're also surprisingly competitive. Voracious predators, they're able to zero in quickly on harmful insects. It's a duality you can identify with, because as polite and polished as you are, you're also a force to be reckoned with when it comes to protecting your loved ones. Your weapon of choice? Why, a disarming combination of tact and grace!"

AND, did it ever bring back memories of your trip to here to help me with my troubles with D (my sister - who was screwin over my momma.) I actually cried when I read it!!! I love you!!!

How cool is that? And - for the record, it's a dead on description of me. Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home