This Page

has been moved to new address

Rut RO!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Rut RO!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rut RO!


I am totally hung-over today. Only the tired kind. Not sick or headache or anything. I'm just exhausted.

And so I Costanza Napped under my desk.

Too long, apparently, check the sleep wrinkles!

I think I'll be hiding in my office for a few hours till they go away...

5 Comments:

Blogger Bird Shit said...

I feel your pain, I am hungover today too. I keep nodding off at my desk LOL

2/26/09, 3:17 PM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

BS or BC, did you have your electric lunch? Is that why?
:p

2/26/09, 3:18 PM  
Blogger The Queen said...

You may need to click layout, click settings, click comments.. and unclick the embed comments at bottom of page. Mine did that... took me for ever to figure it out...

nice site.. love it..

2/27/09, 12:33 AM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

Queen - dangnabbit. Still didn't work. But THANK YOU for the advice.

Grrrr.

2/27/09, 9:55 AM  
Blogger Kim Moore said...

But no drool

:)

2/27/09, 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home