This Page

has been moved to new address

It's here. I'm freaked. But I look smokin'

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: It's here. I'm freaked. But I look smokin'

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's here. I'm freaked. But I look smokin'

Well, in - um - 13 hours I'll be on my way to the hospital.

Surgery is at WAY TOO EARLY O'CLOCK - which is probably good as I won't be able to eat after midnite OR have coffee. They better give me caffeine AND xanax before they dope me up.

I freaked the fuck out yesterday at work. So I told my boss it would be best for all around if I had today off.

I've finally finished laundry, took the trash out, vacuumed, did the dishes, grocery shopped, got a new blankie at Target, got the Ho Nails off, had lunch with a friend and have prepared my nether regions.

Yes, I have.

Purple really is my color - and matches the toes.



G-B-G, baby!


Not sure when I'll be back on - but say a Prayer that Dr. McScalpel has a restful sleep tonight!

Smooches!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

first you must explain g-b-g

i'm guessing "gall bladder gonzo"?

"god be good"?

i bet your purple muff is made of awesome.

i wonder if me not being a natural blonde would still give me results?

the last time i tried it i was sadly disappointed.

HAPPY THOUGHTS AND HUGS AND KISSES!

andrea

9/9/09, 6:00 PM  
Blogger JenJen said...

Hi Dammit!
Missed you lately. I'm back. Your leaving. Bummer.
What the F are you having taken out? Girl plumbing?

9/9/09, 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Kiki said...

LOL @ g-b-g! I know it will all go smoothly and you will do great! thinking of you

9/9/09, 10:03 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Lusty Lavender, excellent choice! I tried to dye my nether regions hot pink once. Not my best look.

Are you getting a Mommy Job done? If so, I am way jealous. I hope that whatever it is, recovery is a breeze.

9/9/09, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Aunt Becky said...

Good luck, sexy-kins!

9/9/09, 11:46 PM  
Blogger FFS said...

You are going to rock this surgery tomorrow!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the G-B-G!!! LMAO!!!

Dr. McScalpel is going to be on his game like no other tomorrow!

9/9/09, 11:59 PM  
Blogger Bird Shit said...

Good Luck! ♥

9/10/09, 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home