This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday, I'm in Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Friday, I'm in Love

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday, I'm in Love

It is indeed Friday. And I'm in love. Don't go all "schmoopy" on my ass, there's a lot I have to be thankful for - and having a family and friends who love me are tops right now.

So this week has been nutty. Work's been crazier than a hobo searching for heroin and I decided to work "from home" today. It actually worked for a few hours - have to say I was quite proud of myself. I scheduled a meeting from 10.30 to 3 - which was convenient in that I met my husband for lunch and folded some laundry.

Don't tell anyone I was pool side while doing both.



Hey - my shit gets DONE at work and at home, who says it has to be between 9 and 5?

I'm doing pretty good on the whole 'social' drinking thing. I'm pretty sure I detoxed for 7 days - no lie - I've had exactly one beer w/ a friend and plan to have a nice glass o' pinot w/ my man tonight.

My body feels pretty good and my mind is very happy with me.

With that, I'm SO off the computer.

Be nice to me while I'm away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy's daily Dandy said...

Sounds like you are doing great!!

Cheers!!

8/24/09, 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Annabelle said...

Way to grab a hold of life and live it!

8/24/09, 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home