This Page

has been moved to new address

Medicated, in style

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Medicated, in style

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Medicated, in style


Guess what this?

It's a handy dandy pill case for whilst traveling...need a motrin? A birth control pill? An antidepressant? what else do I have in there?

Heh.

What the feck, if I'm going to insist on medicating myself, I'm doin' it Big Pimpin' Style. (and we all know, pimpin' ain't easy...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i totally need one o' them.

andy:)

p.s. but bigger.

7/24/09, 12:35 PM  
Blogger JenJen said...

Hi Dammit
I only see three in the middle container...uhoh

7/24/09, 4:56 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

That is classic! I guess it could also work for the turtle if needed.........

7/28/09, 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home