This Page

has been moved to new address

Honest Crap

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Honest Crap

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Honest Crap

What the hell, I was *awarded* with this thing and so I'm doin it. Thanks JenJen. I doubt I'll tag anyone else because I suck like that, but here goes.
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared! sorry, I suck at #1 already. I should call it The Honest Crap!
2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.

So here we go. I'm not sure where this may lead me...

1. My thumbs are short and stubby like big toes. I'm told they're just like my Grandad's

2. I didn't get to meet 3 of my grandparents, and the one still living when I was born only was around for a couple of years.

3. I steal pens in the office. Like if someone has a kick ass pen and leaves it laying around? I totally grab it and then use it w/ pride - knowing they may catch me at any moment.

4. I'm a "wrapper" when I wipe. I need to wrap my whole hand. I'm not a folder. Or a scruncher. We don't need no code browns on Momma's hand!

5. When I was 4, I was the flower girl in some distant cousin's wedding and I refused to walk down the aisle. Instead? I skipped. They tried to get me to stop a few times, but then just let me go - and of course I stole the show.

6. I took a year off after high school and I worked at a Dairy Queen, Jiffy Lube and a travel agency. THAT sucked, so I went to college.

7. Some days I don't think about my brother who died. I don't know if that's good or bad or what, but it's true.

8. I'm fighting depression. And weight gain. I've hinted at that - but maybe haven't flat out said it? Thing is - I act like I'm totally fine so many around me wouldn't have a clue. Well, the weight thing is sorta hard to hide...

9. I never thought I'd be a good mom, but I kick ass at it.

10. I am currently obsessed w/ the color turquoise.

Did I make it? 10 things? That wasn't so bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger JenJen said...

Hi Dammit!
What the hell?? You totally deserve this MAJOR AWARD because you are honest and you crack me up every time. I've read through most of you posts, and I'm hooked.
#4: I'm a wrapper. My daughter is a scruncher. My son doesn't know what toilet paper is, unless he's got a "swirly one" then it's flushable wipes.

7/20/09, 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home