This Page

has been moved to new address

It's really happening

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: It's really happening

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's really happening

Amembah this Blah Blah Blah post?

Well.

Methinks the docs finally got their paperwork together and this kid is STOKED.

I'm makin changes, people, makin changes!

(p.s. I'm deliberately cryptic here - I may write about it when it's over)

3 Comments:

Blogger JenJen said...

I read Blah Blah...

Do I sense a pending victory?

7/14/09, 11:55 AM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

Bitchy-ness and constant badgering will prevail!

7/14/09, 12:06 PM  
Blogger JennyMac said...

Ohhh...code talk. Love it and hope all goes VERY well.

7/15/09, 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home