This Page

has been moved to new address

Thinning out the flock

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Thinning out the flock

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Thinning out the flock

I was looking a for a back to school gift for my nephew who just started High School. Even tho his mom, my sister, is a total See You Next Tuesday, I love the kid and want to send him something.

Anyway.

Apparently my ADD kicked in real quick and I now must have these.



Dieting With Jesus… because that ass needs a miracle! The Lord is our shepherd and he's thinning out the flock.

* Your body is a temple. Fill it with salad.
* Work those buns anywhere.
* Fat jeans or skinny jeans? You decide.
* Omega-3 fatty acids are a blessing for that tummy.

I frikkin love Perpetual Kid.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Annabelle said...

I accept Jesus as my diet savior. Mostly, because I'm guessing he'll forgive me if I cheat and I can still have wine.

And the back to school gift is such a nice idea. I had never thought of doing that.

8/28/09, 1:53 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

There is a sequel to this, It's Abs of Faith and Buns of Joy. :)

Great one!

8/28/09, 9:43 PM  
Blogger BusyDad said...

Hahaha! Jesus is the original entrepreneur. I think he's currently in talks to shoot "Kicking Satan's Ass to the Oldies"

8/31/09, 1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sick sense of humor. And I love it!

9/1/09, 2:44 PM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

Who's M? I love that I responded w/ a random address.

Jesus needs cross-stitched leg warmers, don't you think?

9/2/09, 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home