This Page

has been moved to new address

I KNEW IT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: I KNEW IT!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Monday, November 3, 2008

I KNEW IT!

For the record, I soooooooo called this. Amember this?? NO!!!!

DeAHHHHnna Pappas has dumped Jesse. Another Bachelor/ette ending in the crapper. And Jason's up as the next Bachelor. Damn him. It's gonna end before it even begins, and his cute little baby boy will be in the middle of it all.

Just needed to point out that I totally called it. Me and like 6 million other people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She's a great person, but she wasn’t willing to try anymore,"

Uh, sorry Jesse, but she isn't a great person, she's a beyotch, and she wasn't willing to try from the start. You just got HAD!

I'm sad for Jason, and his lil boy. :(

I wonder if Graham is still single? Wanna place bets on how long it takes for them to hook up?

11/3/08, 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home