This Page

has been moved to new address

Good Karma

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Good Karma

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Karma

There I stood.

Staring at the Vending Machine.

Snickers bar? Whoppers? Whatchamacallit? Gorp? Twizzlers?

I hemmed and hawed and swayed back and forth.

The Snickers sure would satisfy me.

The other candy sure would be delish.

No - I decided on the most "healthy" of the bunch.

I pressed B6 - for the Twizzlers.

And I was rewarded! Not one, but TWO bags came out of their little circular wire constraints!

Hella Uh Huh!

And NO, assholes, I did not eat both bags already. I'm saving the extra one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO.

Lucky.

I love me some twizzlers.

See - you are rewarded for doing the right thing. ;)

10/28/08, 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home