This Page

has been moved to new address

Unreal

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Unreal

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Unreal

Home from work yesterday - no mail in the mailbox.

Why?

Because the sheer amount of CRAP the mail lady had to deliver would not fit in the mailbox. No. A huge plastic bag on my doorstop held our normal stuff...bills, an early wish for me and someone wanting a donation.

AND all of these...



Seriously? 4 of them had 90% of the exact same toys.

Unreal.

I went to cancel them on catalogchoice.org - and realized some of them were already on my "do not mail" list...I canceled them like 2 weeks ago.

My recycle bin is going to be overflowing this fall, I can just tell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love plow & Hearth. They always have fun crap that I have no room for, but that would look good somewhere in my house.

I'm sure your maillady was thrilled about lugging that up your driveway!

10/24/08, 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home