This Page

has been moved to new address

Little black suit?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Little black suit?

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Little black suit?

I have this new suit on today. It's black, and has this wicked sharp design on it, really subtle. I've gotten a couple of compliments, which always makes my day.

But it's not a petite size. And I feel like, well, like it's wearing me instead of the other way around. Damn. It's a bit boxy - and the jacket does not have a button or closure. I just hate when I'm all decked out (kick ass black pumps to go with it) and then feel all out of my element ALL DAY LONG.

So I guess my next project will be to cinch in the jacket and hem the skirt a bit.

I hate when I have to get all Martha on my ass...

*****************
In other news, the Mr. has been away since Monday. I've been remarkably calm in the whole single parent situation. The boyz and I have actually had a lot of fun. We went to Salem, MA on Monday - in costume - and they were so damn cute. Big Kiss has been helping w/ Lil Kiss - wants to share with him and help give him a bath. Lil returns the favor by throwing food and splashing him - but hell, comes w/ the territory...And nights have not been horrible. Not fantastic, but not horrible. I'm pretty proud of myself, actually - for seeing the positive and enjoying time w/ the boys rather than bitching about having to "do it all by myself *whiny voice*"

Of course, it helped that I took yesterday off an shipped them to daycare so I could get a massage...Thanks Mr. Kiss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home