This Page

has been moved to new address

Classy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Classy

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Classy

I work for a retail company. I get it that people should dress trendy, to a point. However - I also come from a Finance / Corporate career background and believe that you can dress trendy and hip while looking professional.

I give you my view walking into work:



Seriously? Tights, an ass hugging sweater and stripper heels.

Now don't go saying "you're just jealous" - I'm not - I'd wear that if a) I thought it was cute or even b) on a night out.

But to work? Nuh uh.

And instead of going all HR on her ass (I have better things to do) - I decided to post her pic on the 'net!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, yeah. Not work place appropriate. Not unless you work downtown on the corner. :)

11/5/08, 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home