This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy ChrisMahKuhZaa!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Happy ChrisMahKuhZaa!

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy ChrisMahKuhZaa!

Everyone go out, get a pole, air your grievances* and have a good holiday, now, y'hear!  






*The celebration of Festivus begins with the "Airing of Grievances", which takes place immediately after the Festivus dinner has been served. It consists of lashing out at others and the world about how one has been disappointed in the past year.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was a wonderful post....

I truly hope all your dreams for Christmas come true…

Hope, peace and love…

Xoxoxo

12/23/09, 6:17 PM  
Blogger Gregorio Martino said...

I hate blogging!!! My job sucks!!! I didn't get a car for Festivus!!! Ok now that that is behind us, lets wrestle to see who gets to host next years Festivus.

12/28/09, 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Casey said...

I'm soo bummed I am just now learning about the "Airing of Grievances" too late to partake for the most recent Christmas. Damnit. Please remind me next December! Sounds like my kind of thing! LOL.

1/12/10, 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home