This Page

has been moved to new address

Burning Questions

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: Burning Questions

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Burning Questions

What is Kwanza all about? 

I may seem really ignorant but I want someone to tell me, someone real, you know, like not The Google or Wiki. 

I spent time with my very bestest friend this past weekend, and her kids got to a Montessori school (which I'm all for - think it's an amazing concept) and I was able to attend their "Winter Concert."

Not Holiday Concert, not Music Special.

Winter Concert.

Where they sang about Christmas, Kwanza and Hanukka.

Oh - there's another one...how do you spell Hanukka? Hannuka? Hanuka? Chaunaka? Not even Adam Sandler's helping me out on this one!

I'm truly curious about these things because even though we're Christian and we send cards that say Merry Christmas - I want my kids to know that not everyone else believes in Christ or Baby Jesus, etc. And if I can't teach them, they're gonna learn on the playground, and we all know how that can turn out *learn to french kiss, anyone?*

3 Comments:

Blogger Moooooog35 said...

Here's what I would sing at a Winter Concert:

"OH MY GOD TURN ON THE HEAT
IT'S COLD, MY GOD, SO COLD!
THIS IS WHY THE ELDERLY
GO TO DIE IN FLORIDAaaaaaa"

Doesn't answer your question even a little bit but I don't care.

You're welcome.

12/22/09, 1:56 PM  
Blogger JenJen said...

hi dammit

I got nothin.

YIB
JJ

12/22/09, 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Casey said...

I can never spell chanukah correctly. Bugs the crap out of me. I can't hear about kwanzaa without revisiting the youtube video of Sandra Lee making that infamous kwanzaa cake. *shudder* It starts out all delicious looking and then takes one horrible turn after another.

1/12/10, 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home