This Page

has been moved to new address

For Maggie, Dammit

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Momma Kiss: For Maggie, Dammit

Momma Kiss

If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Friday, April 16, 2010

For Maggie, Dammit

I have this homegirl* Maggie.

She's funny and an amazing writer and stinkin cute to boot**.

She runs this website called Violence Unslienced. I visit VU whenever I can and comment whenever I can. I guess I'm just hoping to show some small words of support for the survivor who must have been a ball of nerves hitting 'publish' on their story.  I've blogged about her site before.

Well now Maggie and her site have been nominated as a Women's Health Hero on Ourbodiesourblog.org

If you wanna build your Karma bank, pay it forward, be a kind soul - mind clicking that link and voting?
Right here?
http://www.ourbodiesourblog.org/blog/2010/04/giving-survivors-a-voice-maggie-ginsberg-schutz

Don't even need to comment unless you want to - just click on the Thumb (tis right under the video) and her site gets a vote.

While you're there, watch that video, y'all. It's inspiring.

Thank You. Thank You Very Much.


*homegirl: Lil White Girl slang for "people of the homeland that I call Sconnie"
**does anyone say "to boot" anymore?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger JennyMac said...

WOW..what an amazing woman. Went. And voted to boot. :)

4/16/10, 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Maggie, dammit said...

Awwwwww gurrrrrrrrrl! I don't even know what to say. I am so glad to know you. Thank you SO much for this.

And I totally say "to boot."

*three fingered W salute*

4/16/10, 10:11 AM  
Blogger Frugal Vicki said...

went and voted, amazing site! Thanks for sharing!

4/17/10, 1:22 PM  
Blogger MrsBlogAlot said...

I'm giving karma a refund on this one as it was so worth it to go and visit! Amazing.

4/17/10, 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Say hi, dammit! For the love o Gah, I hope you have an e-mail that I can reply to. Plleeeease say you do!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home